ARMAFLEX by Armacell
Armaflex Duct is manufactured from closed-cell elastomeric NITRILE RUBBER foam to provide long-term thermal efficiency. The structure of this foam limits the entry of water
With applications of low-temperature insulation material, there is a danger that moisture will penetrate into the insulation. Moisture penetration is an important concern as it reduces the insulation performance significantly since water conducts heat approximately 20-times better than static air (λair≈ 0.025 W/(m.K), λwater≈0.6 W/(m.K)). A change in insulation performance not only leads to energy
Armaflex closed-cell foam is resistant to the internal penetration of moisture. This is an important advantage compared to open cell material (for example,
• Excellent fire and mechanical resistance Washable surface to support hygiene maintenance
• Non-wicking to reduce water presence in system and insulation High flexibility for ease of fitting
• Closed-cell insulation to provide a continuous barrier to water
Please download Armacell catalog from here
Thermobreak by SEKISUI
Thermobreak® is the leading and most innovative polyolefin foam thermal insulation available to the HVAC and Building industry worldwide. Thermobreak’s® performance is unsurpassed. Developed in Australia over 30 years ago, Thermobreak® is manufactured using our proprietary physically crosslinked closed cell polyolefin foam technology, invented and commercialized by the Sekisui Chemical group in Japan. Laminated with reinforced foil and adhesive backing, Thermobreak® is widely
• Thicker, reinforced
• Thermobreak® is the only material that uses tissue interlayer based acrylic adhesive system. Unlike conventional direct coated adhesives, our system ensures that the adhesive provides 100% coverage on the duct surface and on the foam insulation.
• This feature also provides the additional benefit of
• Closed cell structure with almost zero water absorption.
• 10-year manufacturer warranty.
Please download Sekisui Catalog from here